segunda-feira, 17 de julho de 2006

Damn

I'm dreaming of a world, but it's... unreachable
It vanishes when I have seemed to find it
When I look up I see, you're there, you're...
Are you dreaming of me? Again, my father
Comes and brings me back to this reality
And everyday is that, perhaps if love
If love didn't exist, if we were free
Perhaps there would be freedom.

I'm dreaming of a world where there are no boundaries
I know it exists somewhere, but it's... over the rainbow...

Damn, I'm daydreaming, and then I notice I miss you.
Why aren't you here? With us? Why aren't you here where I can here you voice and let go of reason to dive in your surreal world? Why aren't you here to brake all of my beliefs? Why aren't you here to play this game with us, to dream with me the dream of an unending adventure...?
Damn. I love you. Not that kind of love, not the way I could love before, but only this old and new way of love, this uncompromised way of love, this way of love that doesn't ask for rings and gifts. I don't want no allies anymore. I only want friends. I want you. I miss you. I miss us. I miss everything that happens when you are here.

Damn. I just want to let go... I want to let go and let the tides take me to another enchantes beach. I want to start over. I want to hear your voice. I want to create a new world with you, as we did before when we were younger and easier to handle. I want to bring those things to life again. Even if that means spending hours playing videogame. Even if I never learn how to play RPG. I just want to bring those things to life. Can't come back, can't we go togheter? I miss you, and I miss being alouwed to have you. I miss everything you mean. Everything you mean.

Why can't I have that..?

Nenhum comentário: