segunda-feira, 22 de março de 2004

Wow

Visitem esse site agora:

The True Art of Photoshop

Muuuiiiito loko....

Anneways...

These days have been so empty, yet so fullfilled with feeling. Eyes of hours are blinking in the darkness of our dreaming. And I recall that only day - that only word, or phrase; in this case one single smile, enlightning your childish face. Maybe I'll forget you're living, maybe I'll forget this dreaming, and your voice will echo for enfinity. But even if I can't recall that sound that once I heard, I know this blue won't go away, I know I'll stay, I can't forget the meaning - true is, I can't bury that feeling, and it hurts like a zillion stars disappearing in the vade. And no one knows what it means, not even you. It's something sad; I can't recall your face, but I can't forget your eyes, and that pure and beautyfull smile. And inside me I'm still waiting for the day when all the pain of life will go away. How come I'm different? It's easier to believe everyone else is as bad as me.

Oh, man, qual foi a desse parágrafo?

Nenhum comentário: