terça-feira, 1 de março de 2011

KIDSREAD: Are there any plans to make a movie about The Keys to the Kingdom?

GARTHNIX: There has been continual interest. It just has not been the right interest. I am very protective of the rights to my books, as the only thing you have control over is who you sell them to. And I would happily sell them to the right individuals with the right backing instead of selling them to a studio and allowing them to do whatever they want with them. I would rather have no movie than a bad movie. It is quite possible that there is someone who is 15 or 16 years old now who in ten years will be a director and they will do these movies since they are in love with the books and not just because fantasy is the flavor of the month, which it is now. I want someone with a genuine passion for the book, individuals with the right corporate backing.

Nenhum comentário: