domingo, 18 de junho de 2006

"O que você quer?!"

I guess I'm just overwhelmed, and the feelings that come from inside me don't let me hear the purity of the Phantom's song.

Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime...

And I knew I could see his beauty, and I knew it was because I had seen it before. It's not a monster that needs to be loved. But understand - there's no man inside the monster. The monster itself is a man, and as every man shall be loved. People are complicated, Jackie. In the end, there are no winners in the game of life...

...help me sing the music of the night...

I guess I'm just upset, and I'm not sure why. I'm sorry, but sorrow isn't the origin of this feeling. I'm just angry... It doesn't matter, you know? everything you've asked of me, everything poeple expect. I can't attend to all of your expectation. All in all, I guess I hoped I'd get drunk. And I didn't even drink that much. I wanted to know what to wear, and how to speak. When I thought of you, my heart ached. I was so angry...

Close your eyes
and surrender to your
darkest dreams!
Purge your thoughts
of the life
you knew before!
Close your eyes,
let your spirit
start to soar!
And you'll live
as you've never
lived before . . .


When people look at me as if I was as childish as I seem, I feel strange desires, and my imagination knows no boundaries. Sometimes I wish I could eat you alive, and I can almost feel you warm inside me - and my hands want to hurt you not just to hold you, when you are too close to realize that I'm not as sweet as you think. Perhaps it is from there that comes my atraction to the Phantom, whose beauty only his Angel of Music can entirely see...

RAOUL
Don't throw your life
away for my sake . . .
CHRISTINE
When will you see
reason . . .?


But perhaps what I feel now is deeper than the past... All we have tried... Well we could have tried harder... I refuse to forget my dreams and try to live without dreaming... This time, I won't give up so easly...

Nenhum comentário: