segunda-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2005

Perhaps love is like the ocean...

If I could live forever
and all my dreams come true
my memory of...


Wait.
... ... ... No, no; I guess it would be just a dream: as always, me longing for you...

Are you the night? Are you the mistery? Are you the ocean? Are you my Tayk? Are you just the feeling of incondicional love I feel for my friends and family?

... Who are you?
Who could be this impossible angelic devil that consumes me every time?
Who is this unachievable meaning of confort and perdition? Is this even possible? Are you possible? Are you real?
....
................. Why do I always dream of falling in love?

"If I could live forever
and all my dreams come true
my memorys of love would be of you..."


But, oh, God! I miss the ocean, I do certainly miss the ocean...

Nenhum comentário: